I just can't believe how fast this year is going !!!! OMG !!! Father's Day already ????? Well.... you better believe it, in only three more weeks, it will be here! To make it easier on you, I am bringing you some some inspiration for your Father's Day projects.
I made some Cowboy themed cake toppers and goodie bags. These can be used for other occasions like BBQ's, boys birthdays, and school parties. I took these goodies to a party at my grandson's Day Care, so you can see how versatile this theme is. Here is my little cowboy:
- cartridges: Old West: I used this cartridge to cut tha cake toppers and the goodie bag horses.
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Classic Oval Large
- hemp twine
- brown lunch bags
- wooden craft sticks
- white gel pen (to fill in the details in cut outs)
- Crop A Dile: to make the holes for the twine on goodie bags
- Martha Stewart pattern paper
- Print and cut the shapes. I used the colors that come with the Imagine.
- Die cut oval out of kraft cardstock.
- Glue oval to a piece of pattern paper.
- Affix horse to oval with dimensional dots.
- To make the cake toppers, glue the shapes to the top of the wooden craft stick.
- To make goodie bags, cut 4 inches from the top of the bag, and fill bag with candy or a small gift. Make a fold about 2 inches from the top. Place the tag where you want it to be and make 2 marks. Punch the holes were the marks are and through all the thicknes of the fold on the bag. loop the hemp twine through holes and tie.