Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fathers Day Card (sailboat) / Tarjeta Dia Del Padre (velero)


Last year, I made this fathers Day Card. I think that it was the second card I made after having my Cricut Expression. I used the Going Places cartridge, which I strongly recommend if you need to make cards for men. I used the sailboat, compass and wave images from page 113 of the handbook. As this card was made for a music and sea lover, a Cuttlebug musical notes embossing folder was used on the "sky". The "happy fathers day" message was written in the computer and pasted on a piece of cardstock on the card.
*** El a~no pasado, hice esta tarjeta para el Dia de Los Padres y fue la segunda tarjeta que hice con mi Cricut Expression. Para esta tarjeta use el cartucho Going Places, el cual grandemente les recomiendo cuando necesiten hacer tarjetas con temas masculinos (hombre). El velero, compas y olas son de la pagina 113 del cartucho. Como esta tarjeta fue hecha para un amante de la musica y del mar, le di impresion de notas musicales al "cielo" con un sobre de Cuttlebug. El mensaje de "Feliz Dia de Los Padres" lo hice en la computadora y lo pegue en un pedacito de cartulina sobre la tarjeta.






No comments:

Post a Comment