HI ! And welcome to KinderStampO's "Home is Where the Heart is" Blog Hop sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. If you have arrived here from Angie at http://angiesscrappinspot.blogspot.com/
then you are in the right place. If you just stopped by to say hi but decided to join the hop, then start from the beginning by clicking here.
Now, with no further ado, I present to you my project !!!!
I made a wreath with the word CASA (which means HOME in english). Being as crafty as I am, I made a wreath in which the word "CASA" is covered with miniature items of what you will commonly see when entering my home. Those would be (but not limited to): paper crafting materials, cooking and baking (and eating) utensils, sewing and, cleaning items(which are the less used LOL).
- Here are some of the items I incorporated to my wreath.
- The wooden spools were covered with embroidery floss.
- The plate,silverware and cupcake were painted with acrylic paint.
- I filled the basket with tiny cuts of cardstock.
- I made a bouquet of tiny flowers that were inserted in styrofoam (already in the flower pot).
- The wood letters: C-A-S-A were painted in blue.
- A piece of balsa wood was covered with burlap.
- The letters were glued to the finished burlap piece.
- Embellish letters and wreath as you wish. I used a hot glue gun to add the embellishments.
- And now, to the BLOG CANDY !!! Yuuummmm
Unity Stamp Co. 'In Store Exclusive'Roots and WIngs
Ippity by Unity Life's Little Moments
Unity Stamp Co. and Bella Blvd. Family Dynamix
- How do I win ?????
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs and let them know what you love about Unity and/ or their featured project.
- Become a follower of the designers if you aren't already.
- Become a Facebook follower of Unity Stamp Co. on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unity-Stamp-Company/103252399709382 and thank them for sponsoring the hop.