If the other 10 little ones at the day care (oldest one 29 months) are as scared of Halloween ghosts and masks as my grandson Santiago is, I better play it safe and make this the NON-SCARIEST Halloween ever !!! Gosh, they are so cute at that age !!!
How I made the Non-Scary invites:
- From the Paper Doll Dress Up(PDDU) cartridge, cut out 2 "Trick or Treat" bags form page 52, at 4 1/2 inches with the Real Dial button on.
- Cut from a cartidge or punch out an orange scalloped circle. Punch two small holes close together on the center. Cut or punch out a smaller circle and cut a ghost shape from PDDU cartridge.
- Thread a thin ribbon through the hole and make a doble knot.
- Tie tightly to bag with candy. Using this method, it is safe for a child to handle the bag, because no staples were used.
- Glue to orange circle.
How I made the Non-Scary Halloween tray:
- Start with a wooden tray
- Paint the bottom and borders with black acrylic paint
- Paint interior sides(with handles) of tray orange and exterior sides (with handles) purple. Glue pattern paper to the rest of the sides with Mod Podge or similar product.
- Cut out different size pumpkins and ghosts from PDDU
- Ink and decorate
Cheri - http://graphicatcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl - http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com/