Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whoooooo loves you ? card for my son / Tarjeta de buho para mi hijo

Hi !!! I wanted to post a card I just finished making for my soldier baby boy Brandon. He asked me to write to him often (he is in ARMY Basic Training still) and I will try to make a simple card for him every time I write. This card came out so cute and I didn't even try hard ! LOL
**** Hola !!! Quise compartir con ustedes la tarjeta que acabo de hacer para mi soldado (mi hijo). El me pidio que le escribiera a menudo, ya que se encuentra haciendo su entrenamiento basico en el US ARMY. He decidido, hacerle una tarjetita cada vez que le escriba. Esta quedo muy linda sin pasar ningun trabajo. jajaja

RECIPE:
RECETA:
stamp (*sello): Maya Road Owl Singleton Stamp
sentiment (*mensaje): My Pink Stamper Punny-licious stamp set
markers (*marcadores): Copic
ink pads (*almohadillas de tinta): Stampin Up
paper used for stamping (*papel para estampado): Simply Smooth Bazzill

Stamp image on white Simply Smooth Bazzill paper. Color with markers.Cut out owl image and glue on to a circle of green cardstock. Stamp sentiment directly on card.
****Estampe la imagen sobre el papel. Coloree con marcadores y recorte. Pegue la imagen sobre un circulo de cartulina verde. Estampe el mensaje.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!! I thank you and your son for the sacrafice he is making for our country! God Bless
    shawnsfiresidecraftingroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete