Thursday, February 3, 2011

Altered Binder for Baby Santiago's Day Care - Imagine Blast Off cartridge


Hi again!!! A few days ago, my daughter asked me if I could decorate a binder for my grandson Santiago's new Day Care. I was in a hurry, so I picked up some white cardstock and went to work with my Cricut Imagine. I used Blast Off Imagine cartridge for most all of the project, except for the balloons, cat and dog, that were cut from Imagine More Imagine cartridge. I had lots of fun making this project. :)

This is a view of the back of the binder:



4 comments:

  1. I would have created a mess in a hurry. Your layout turned GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome wow you really did a wonderful job I love it thanks for sharing hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute and the little boy makes the page!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete