Hello there !!! In just 9 days, I will be looking with pride at my son Brandon graduating from ARMY Basic Combat Training. He will then go to AIT, to further studies on communications and computer skills. CONGRATS, my dear son, and may God bless you and protect you always.
For this card, I used the following materials:
- Unity Stamp "Shoot For The Moon"
- Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black ink pad
- Sakura Metallic Gelly Roll Pens
- Spellbinders Nestabilities "Standard Circles"
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: "Divine Swirls"