Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cards for my Soldier Boy: BCT Graduation Day


Hello there !!! In just 9 days, I will be looking with pride at my son Brandon graduating from ARMY Basic Combat Training. He will then go to AIT, to further studies on communications and computer skills. CONGRATS, my dear son, and may God bless you and protect you always.

For this card, I used the following materials:

  • Unity Stamp "Shoot For The Moon"
  • Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black ink pad
  • Sakura Metallic Gelly Roll Pens
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities "Standard Circles"
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder: "Divine Swirls"

3 comments:

  1. so pretty! I hope you are hanging in there Martha! My thanks goes out to your son for serving our country and to you for raising such a thoughtful and caring man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You must be so proud of your son. I love that sentiment. It reminds me of the way my mother always encouraged me as I was growing up. Please thank your son for his service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Are you going to see his graduation? A couple of years ago I went to SC to see my son graduate Basic and it was awesome. Thank him for me.
    susanslomski at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete