With this card (that is today's project), I tried to highlight some of the items that my daughter used the most while attending her four and a half years at the university; those are: the clock or watch, to always be on time; her white "Mac" computer; the clapperboard for her production of short films; fast food; oh, HER CAMERA!; books and, her constant companion, her "cel".
- Print and cut all the shapes you will need. I cut them all at 1.2
- Put the "items" together
- Print pattern on 12x12 cardstock. Make the card base with it.
- Cut and emboss a circle. Frame with foil. Place piece in center of card.
- Punch out circles and attach "items". Glue the circles on the round foil frame.
- Add golden stickers for the year:2011.
It has been an honor having you stop by. :)