Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fathers Day Gift: End of the Day Personal Items Holder.


Hello everyone and happy Saturday !!! The project I made for today is very, very practical and, it can be used for teenagers, young adults and dads, alike. It is a tray where guys can put in their cel phone, keys, loose change, glasses, wallet, etc. At my house, I have to pick up those items from the dinning table, every day. This one I made for my son (who is not a dad.. not even married LOL). I designed it having in mind his major interest in life: music and his guitar. I used printable vinyl to decorate the tray.
  • RECIPE:
    • cartridges:
    • Cricut Printable vinyl
    • candle tray (from Walmart)
    • twine
    • glue gun
  • Cut and print a square with the stave pattern on printable vinyl. Let it dry a few minutes and remove only the vinyl, leaving the backing on the mat.










  • Adhere the printed vinyl to the tray.


  • Cut and print the guitar. Layer it.

  • Affix the guitar to the label. Glue twine to the tray with a glue gun.



Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating your personalized gifts for Fathers Day !!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea! My husband could use one of these - I think the kids and I will make him one for Fathers Day. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Melanie
    Scrappy Mel

    ReplyDelete