Hope everyone is doing great !!! Here in Puerto Rico, the temperatures have started to soar and it is really, really hot. We just had a swimming pool installed and I haven't been able to get in due to a terrible sore throat and coughing. I think I will be ok by Fathers Day ( I hope!).
As I did last summer, I will be going into a crafting hiatus, because my 2 military boys will be home for vacation; one in June and the other in July. Brandon, the one that recently joined the ARMY, will be marrying his high school sweetheart when he comes. I am finishing the invites, will make the cake, and will make handmade soap as favors. YAAAYYY !!!
Today's project is a fun, festive, and patriotic banner for the 4th of July.
- Print and cut flags ( I made 7)
- With the "cut Only" feature selected, cut the banner with its shadow, and layer together.
- Affix the flags to each pennant with removable tape. I did this with removable tape, so that I can use the pennants for a different occasion if I wish to.
- I made 7 pennants and threaded curling ribbon through the holes.
- I then made some cute "tails" of curling ribbon and attached them with mini staples to each pennant. I covered the staples with red cardstock circles. These will be extra fun for my grandson to look at.
THANK YOU so much for looking. I will try to post pictures of the things I am making for my son's wedding. :)