Friday, June 11, 2010

Purse card-Paisley cartridge/tarjeta Cartera-cartucho Paisley

Happy Friday !!!! This is my entry for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time. The requierements are: be original and use the colors blue, red and brown. For this card I used the Paisley cartridge. I designed it in my Gypsy in order to weld the purse's 2 "shadows" to make a folding card shaped like a purse.
Feliz vierneeeeesss !!! Esta es la tarjeta que hice para el reto "Throwback Thursday" de mi amiga Emma en My Creative Time. Los requisitos son: ser original y usar los colores rojo, azul y marron (casta~no). Para esta tarjeta, use el cartucho de Cricut, Paisley. Dise~ne esta tarjeta en mi Gypsy, para poder "soldar" las 2 partes de la tarjeta, con el proposito de formar una tarjeta en forma de carterita que abra y cierre.

  • Cuts used to make the purse (page 54):
  • Cortes usados para hacer la tarjeta (pagina 54):
Putting it together:
Vamos a armarla:
  • Fold blue card in half. (Doble la tarjeta por el medio).
  • If you wish, give texture to your purse parts and ink. (Si lo desea, de textura a las partes de su cartera y sombree las orillas).
  • Glue the lower part of the purse; then the upper part. (Pegue primero, la parte inferior de la cartera a la tarjeta y luego la superior).
  • Glue the "metal handle"to purse. (Pegue el "mango de metal" a la cartera).
  • Add broche and "bling". (A~nada el broche y la piedra).






1 comment:

  1. Hey there Miss Martha! I am just now seeing your card on your blog!! That's why I wasn't sure what you were talking about on my facebook! lol.....Well, glad you fixed it??
    Well Missy, your card is just BEAUTIFUL my friend!! Great job w/the challenge! Thank you for joining another throwback Thursday!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete