Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cricut Imagine: The First Project / Cricut Imagine: El primer Proyecto


Hello everyone !!! I am thrilled to have the Cricut Imagine !!! When the machine printed and cut the images and layers (all at the same time) that I needed to create my first project... I just couldn't believe my eyes !!! OMG ... the excitement... !!! LOL And in just a matter of a couple of minutes, I was pulling out the finished cuts out of my mat, all ready to be layered, blinged and glued to a card, LO or, like I choose, a wood plaque.
I made this "Night Owl" wood wall hanging, for my daughter Diana, who really is a night owl. She goes to bed after 2:00am every day, either studying or partying. I hope she likes it (she better... LOL). Cricut Imagine, my new love !!! :)

What did I use to make my project??? Here is the list of materials:
  • Cricut Imagine cartridge: Nursery Tails
  • 12 x 12 white cardstock
  • 2 Swarovski crystals for the owl's eyes
  • Ranger Stickles (Stardust) for stars
  • Stampin Up ink pad (color:Suede) for inking borders
  • oval wood plaque
  • brown Apple Barrel by PLaid paint.
These are the cuts:

Here are more views:
Note: the brown background is paint.


6 comments: