Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cricut Imagine: The Second Project- It's a Girl! card / El Segundo Proyecto: tarjeta- Es Una Ni~na !


I love my Cricut Imagine ! Here is the cutest baby girl card I made !!! It took more time to decorate and emboss the card, than what it took me to actually design and cut the images for it. So, in just a few simple steps, this beautiful card was created.
**** Adoro mi Cricut Imagine !
  • cartridge used was: (** El cartucho usado fue:)  Nursery Tails art cartridge
  • Images were cut at: (** Las imagenes se cortaron a:)  4.5 inches
  • The brown round scallop "shadow" was cut at 4.7 inches (** El circulo marron festoneado se corto a 4.7 pulgadas)
  • Dimesional foam dots were used to create the layering effect (** Para crear efecto de relive en las capas se usaron almohadillas dimensionales)

  • Stickles were used for the bird and lamb's eyes (**usado para los ojos)
  • Gelly Roll Clear Star (Sakura) pen was used to highlight the word "GIRL"
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders were used to emboss card;Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls. (**Se usaron para crear el relive en la tarjeta)

14 comments:

  1. Martha I Love it, Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Martha. Love the stickles too. Oh I can't wait to get my new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonita te quedo!! I just got my new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest thing. I will definatley try this card with my new machine. I love it!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick
    www.cricutchick.com
    cricutchick@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful project

    hugs
    Joana

    joanahodgson at yahoo dot co dot uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute and pinky-delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just fantastic!! I love the t-shirt and the baby card is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! I'm glad you showed how to use printable iron on transfers. Thanks for sharing.

    Lauren
    lechristina3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your t-shirst and card. Your blog is great. I lived in Mayaguez when I was a little girl. I loved living there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR PROJECTS!
    JESSICA
    JUDUMAN81@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is just way to cute!!!! awesome job

    ReplyDelete