Oh yes !!!! In only 8 more days it will be Easter !!! I am so excited because, we are introducing my grandson to our family traditions and we are having a ball. He is in Day Care and they will be having an Easter Egg Hunt !!! ... his first ever, and I have to be there to see him and take pictures. Then, next Sunday, he will be getting his Easter candy and dyed eggs. He will be dressed like a little prince for church.
So, with Easter coming so soon, I decided to make some Easter treat bags, using my Imagine and some lunch brown bags. They are so cute !!!
- Nursery Tails : rabbit, scalloped circle, pattern paper and color palette
- Imagine More: scalloped bag cover
- cardstock: American Crafts (white)
- googly eyes
- brown lunch paper bag
- Martha Stewart fringe scissors
- hemp cord
- Liquid Pearls
- Cut and print the scallop oval. Fold it in half.
- Add the bunny piece to the scalloped oval. Make a bow and add on top of bunny piece.