Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Just A Little Hello" card.


Hello!!!! I am so excited !!! Today I got to use for the very first time my Gypsy with my Imagine after the latest update. I designed the front of the card with it's layers using the "Imagine" section of the Gypsy, and was able to "save" my design for future use. Then, I needed to weld two circles to create the card base. For that, I used the regular Gypsy features by welding two circles with the Create a Critter cartridge, but I cut the image with the Imagine, while having the Gypsy still connected to it. I used a sand colored cardstock for the card base.
I choose a cute, all occasion card for my project. One can never have too many of those !!!
  • RECIPE:
    • cartridges:
    • cardstock: American Crafts (white) ; DCWV (sand color)
    • ribbon
    • Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens in blue and stardust
    • sienna and blue-green ink for inking borders
  • Design project on the Gypsy. Follow the instructions on the Gypsy and Imagine screens. Print and cut.


  • Cut the card base by welding 2 circles and a square in the middle of the circles. Glue a bird to the inside of the card.

  • Put together all the layers. Paint the bird with glitter pens.

  • I did the "COMBINED" version of the card, to compare vs. the layered card.




Once more, thank you for stopping by. Have a Happy Easter Sunday :)

1 comment: